David & Rodrick's Augment battle (Was: Re: Magical Augments - A little extreme?)

From: branmac2002 <lboard_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:50:17 -0000

I would like to thank everyone that has been involved in this little discussion. I appreciate the high levels of willingness to try and see the other side of the argument. I appreciate the high levels of common courtesy and respect you have all shown for the other members of this list. I most especially appreciate the fact that you just managed to scare off the 2 new people that I tried to introduce to this group yesterday. They WERE intrested in HW and wanted a place to look for answers.

Larry