Re: Publishing plans

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 06:09:49 -0000

To the best of my knowledge - and the usual disclaimers apply, as this is not Official Issaries Truth TM - the HB will come out about a month after Orlanth is Dead which, in turn, sounds like it could be released within a month.

> Since clearly the change to HeroQuest has slipped the date from
> 'Spring' to 'Summer', what will the dates of the rest of the
expected
> books become?

Well, OiD and the HB should be out regardless. I'm not sure if preparing HQ will delay the 3rd book in the SR series, which is being worked on. And of course, as Rod mentioned, there is also ILH- 1 in the queue!

Mark

Mark Galeotti