Re: Robin's Laws and GNS

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:03:28 +0800

At 11:46 AM +0100 16/4/02, Ian Cooper scribbled:
>Robin's Laws has some good food for thought - it
>certainly got me thinking about how to improve my
>craft as a narrator. It also includes some useful
>comments matching systems and stories to player
>desires dependent on player types. There is nothing
>revoloutionary there but it does have some useful
>advice.
>
>Those of you interested in RPG theory who have not
>seen it might find Ron Edwards thoughts about GNS
>interesting.
>
>http://www.indie-rpgs.com/articles/gns/gns_chapter2.html

        Thank you Ian! I had not read that, and it was one of the most fascinating and thought provoking things about gaming I have ever read!

        IF, like me, you haven't read it before, I recommend starting as the beginning,
http://www.indie-rpgs.com/articles/gns/gns_introduction.html

	Cheers
		David