Offbeat abilities (was Re: Automatic augments: no more ranks?)

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:52:53 -0000

The gods don't expect people to emulate them perfectly, except perhaps for disciples. I'm curious, would anyone on the list require that potential disciples buy-down inappropriate abilities (as if they were flaws) before they allowed a hero to become a disciple? I can see some sense in it but I can't recall any mention of anything like it in Storm Tribe.

Actually should I ever need it I have a little speach prepared for how cutting flowers is a perfect metaphor for the role of Humakt in the world (UK readers may freely blame Alan Titchmarsh for that one).

--
Nic