Re: Glass beads as AP?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

> In a message dated 4/22/02 5:30:26 PM, mikrin_at_... writes:
>
> << I don't know. Blue (-1) and black (-10) beads on standby?
>
> -Adept >>
>
> No need for new colors, how about a negative jar or space on the table?
>
> Jim Chapin

The situation only really arises from those that have just lost the contest (and hence won't really be needing any more beads), or berserks (who might indeed bring their own supply of "negative beads").

I'm not wild about the beads idea; if it helps flog a few copies of the game to the CCG crowd, I'm all in favour, mind you. But my caveat would be that it focuses over-much on the "AP bidding game" aspect of the system, to the possible distraction away from the narrative per se.