Re: Alternate ways of playing extended contests?!

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:22:35 +0100

stefan.drawert_at_... wrote:
> my reading is that every hero can support the acting
> character [via AP-lending, Augmenting, etc] at
> point 2 respectively 7.
> this would be in addition to the one exchange per round for each
> character.[?]

AP-lending and other augmentation requires an unrelated action. A character does so INSTEAD of their own action at the point of the game sequence where they would normally act.

Once the dice are rolled for ab action, the only thing that can affect the outcome is expenditure of HPs by the acting character. Nobody else can affect the outcome of THAT action.

Of course, subsequent actions can repair damage done by an action.