Re: Re: Alternate ways of playing extended contests?!

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:45:17 +0200

Nic Hughes:
> At this point I take it we move onto the next actor if its a group
> contest.� So if the next actor states "Seeing my friend in trouble I
> abandon what I am doing and help him out with [ability]" presumably
> any AP lend at this point would affect the outcome and possibly avert
> a defeat?� This would mean that the narrator has not really finished
> with any actor until all the actors have finished.

this either would penalize the last player if you "stop" at the end of a round, or, if played "open end", would lead to endless descriptions which remind me of the card game "Once Upon A Time", which is a good one but this sounds confusing & boring to me in a Hero Wars game.

> Or have I missed something here?

maybe I have? too? :)

--

 Stefan