Re: Re: Lending, actions, and turns.

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:51:23 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/02 6:40:36 PM, rjremr_at_... writes:

<< British ones get "Sneer at [nationality]" and "Delusion: Cultural Superiority" >>

As an American I think we get "Perpetual Innocence" and that All Anglo-Saxons get "Make Fun of the French," as our response to the French characteristic of "Sneer at Anglo-Saxons."

Obvious Glorantha-related question -- what are the cliches about various Gloranthans held by other Gloranthans? Who is mercenary, who is sly, who is haughty, who is treacherous, who is honorable, who is friendly and so on? Clearly different peoples will have different opinions, but, if our own planet is a parallel, there are some opinions of some groups that are pretty widely shared.

Jim Chapin