Re: Augments

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:18:06 -0000

IIRC there are specific 'Cut Spirits' feats, and similar which specificaly aid spirit combat, or allow mundane abilities to affect otherworld beings. This is one area HW/HQ _realy_ needs to give GMs more help. it's all very well telling people to decide what these abilities do themselves, but if the game material doesn't actualy explain what spirit combat, or otherworld interactions are like (either naratively or in some objective sense) in Glorantha, how on earth are GMs supposed to be able to do that? In fact, for that matter, _is_ there any meaningful distinction between physical and spirit combat in Glorantha any more, or are my assumptions about this clouded by inapropriate RQ-istic prejudices? I honestly don't know.

Simon Hibbs