Re: How to deal with an Uz mob

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 15:57:35 -0000

Hi Guy,

Sorry, I must have been unclear. I'd say - and this is all IMHO - yu get

Mass Combat (uz Wargang) 17*
Relationship Mahout Mob 17** (Uz Insect Cavalry 2W***)

So, in a battle you'd use your Mass Combat as your basic skill, with (in this example) and extra 22 AP from your mob. You could make a case for it being the other way round, but again I think it fits the HW ethos to base this on the leader's skill rather than the strength of the unit. Of course, your named follower lieutenant will also be adding edges or AP.

When spending your HP later, they can go on Mass Combat(you learn how to be a better general), Relationship (you forge stronger bonds with or discipline over the mob) or the strength of the mob (effectively, its Might).

All the best

Mark

Mark Galeotti