Re: Rune Points

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

> There's the answer: Rune not Hero points, to be spent in similar ways but
> restricted in application. Mastery to improve abilities, Luck and Fate for
> almost anything (except maybe ability increase) Death to increase killing
> events, Harmony for that sort of event, etc etc.

I'm somewhat tempted by something along those lines. I'd probably tend to say you may always choose to immediately spend your "points" on increases; onspent points would then acquire some sort of "flavour".

This just leaves me wondering: how would "flavour" be assigned? Are Runes the right sorts of "flavours"? And, (how) would this playtest?