(no subject)

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 21:08:14 +0200

Hi friends

we can proudly annonce that at least Legacy of Pavis - the second issue of Tentacles Tomes - is going into print now. If you have made no preorder for it yet, do it and get your issues asap. If you aren't sure about your personal preorder, write to Tradetalk_at_....

LEGACY OF PAVIS The third in the P&BR Companion series, the 'Legacy of Pavis' contains the last of the original campaign material on which the series was based, plus much more. The Cult of Pavis is at last revealed in all its glorious complexity, and the Flintnail dwarves stand up to be counted.

Come with us as we explore the bizarre ruins of Old Pavis as the Hero Wars begin to unfold their epic events around us. Lead your Heroes into danger and glory as the Old City begins to rise again.

The content of LoP is:
Worshipping Pavis New Hero Cults and Subcults The Flintnail Dwarves - Culture and worship practices RCAE Hero Gang
Brothers of Estangtang
The Rowdy Boys
{HYPERLINK "http://www.glorantha.com/hw/fan/heroes_pavis.html"} The Pavis Beggars' Guild
Lhankor's Heroes
Desert Trackers
The Ancient Measure: (Secret Society)
The Noble Families of Manside
Mani's Clan
The Grey Company Rides Again - scenario introduction Dragonewts Dreaming (scenario outline)
The Legacy of Ghost Fort (scenario)
New Pavis Knowledge Temple
Kakstan's Art Museum
Art Museum Scenario
Lunar Secret Agents in Pavis
Pavis Cartoon from the Comic artist of "Path of the Damned"

The Tome is also available at:
http://www.tradetalk.de

Check out also: http://users.bigpond.com/jalmar/companion.html

Cheers

Ingo

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com