Re: Re: I forget the subject line, but, Edwards-style AP-lending.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Charles:
> In our game, a character at negative APs in a combat,
> may be lent APs by another character describing that they attack the
> first character's opponent to give them room to recover.

What about a half dozen rounds after any "opponent" was showing a blind bit of notice in him -- how would you describe that? And notice that you're effectively presupposing a sort of "recovery" open during the contest (but possibly long after the action that necessitated the recovery) that isn't open to him after the contest at all.