Re: Re: I forget the subject line, but, Edwards-style AP-lending.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:38:11 +0100 (BST)

Wulf:
> Possibly I may have inadequately described the idea. There is NOTHING
> preventing you from assisting any character in ANY appropriate way.
> However, if that character has been driven down to 'Injured' level,
> THEY ARE INJURED. Even if they end the contest at +1,000 AP, they will
> be Injured, and at halved abilities, unless someone uses appropriate
> healing abilities or magic on them, either during or after the
> contest.

This is yet a third situation (from one I thought was the case, and the one most of the rest of the list plays, it seems). You're saying you play that you take the consequences for losing, but can still re-enter the contest from AP lending (I presume) at a(ny?) subsequent time?

I don't want to sound (more) pedantic (than usual), just so's we're all clear what rules we're playing (that aren't a problem for anyone...).

Cheers,
Alex.