AP-lends.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:31:45 +0100 (BST)

Wulf:
> Within reason - if you're at -100 AP, and gain 105 AP, I'll grant you
> would end up with 5AP, but someone better be damn quick with the
> healing, and exactly what you can DO to 're-enter the contest' is open
> to doubt... I would certainly allow a DI, but then I'd allow that
> anyway...

The logic of your earlier comment would surely be that if I do this, I'm _still dying_, but am back in the contest anyway... (Maybe the within reason caveat is well-placed...)

> Likewise, in a debate, an 'Injury' might be the laughter and derision
> of the audience, while the 'Healing' might be a presentation of
> corroboratory evidence, (Law), a speech of support (Relationship),
> etc.

Well, sort of; injuries would be some sort of not-strictly-transient loss of esteem, for example, as opposed to just the ebb and flow of the debate, which would be your current AP (back from the "dead" or not).

Cheers,
Alex.