Re: AP-lends.

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 20:07:52 +0100

On Sat, 11 May 2002 14:56:32 -0400, Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com> wrote:

>> The logic of your earlier comment would surely be that if I do this,
>> I'm _still dying_, but am back in the contest anyway...
>
>I don't see the problem. Someone with, say, a severe stomach wound is
>certainly going to die if not given magical healing, but if they can
>somehow deal with the immediate shock of the wound they may well be able to
>act in the meantime.

I agree, and this is what I'd allow. However, a game mechanical problem is what effect your wounds have on you... Injured is -50%, but what's dying? -75%?

Not an important thing, but one I haven't had to deal with yet, and I always like to think of things in advance so I don't either waste time or produce contradictory decisions.

Wulf