Re: Making Affinities

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:49:55 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 8:04:53 GMT Daylight Time, hw-rules_at_egroups.com writes:

<< What he means in the second case is that when making up your cults, use the  "old runes" (frex, Humakt's Death amd Truth) as a guide to what affinities the cult has. Humakt's Combat and Death affinities comes under Death, and Honour come under Truth. You needn't be shackled by this idea, obviously, especially not when you've got a Major Deity on your hands, but it can help guide making your affinities. >>

     Indeed. This was how I worked out the affinities for the keywords on my website. Sometimes a rune turns out to have so many spells associated with it in RQ that you need to make it into two HW affinities, but if you compare my keywords with the cults in GoG you'll hopefully see where I'm coming from. They're not official, BTW, just my own opinions to fill the unavoidable gaps in the HW rulebook.

Trotsky