Re: Heroquest question

From: buter1 <buter1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 00:57:23 -0000

Hey,
Thanks for the quick reply. Now I'm wondering how they'll fit all that information into one book. Then again, I assume much of the cultural keywords and such will be in that smaller players book. I too am willing to wait a bit if it will avoid the whole Hero Wars editing fiasco (Boy was I not amused when I started reading my copy of the rules). Hopefully Greg has a more competent printer in mind. I note that the remaining products have all been much better in quality than the original rulebooks, so I think this is taken care of.