Re: Heroquest question

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 02:13:46 +0100 (BST)

> Subject: Re: Heroquest question

I still have to do a double-take when I see subject lines like this, expecting them to be about Heroquesting, and discovering that they're about "HeroQuest" (though one hopes the two will be at leats kissing cousins...).

Wulf:
> I just want it timed. On the website it says 'Summer', but then again
> it still says 'January 2002' for the Hero's Book...
>
> If it's not going to appear this side of the first Christmas carol, so
> be it, I'll stop hoping for the new rules before I start imposing
> House Rules that may be made redundant by them, stop advising people
> to wait 'just a little longer' for the new rules before buying the
> existing ones (which are sold out anyway...).

Seconded. It'd be handy to know if the new rules will be on hand for "generational change" in my campaign, for example. Also as a publicspirited  citizen, it concerns me that the apparent amount of wriggleroom  in the schedule is of a significant multiple of the time involved. Assuming "summer" ends in August (unlike the ever-optimistic Irish), the web site is promising it in three months, and you're not at all certain we'll get it in seven. Though frankly, I know the feeling... :/

Also depends where the effort is going, mind you. If all this care and attention is going in to the misapplied worship rules, I'd really rather not wait. ;-)

Cheers,
Alex.