Re: Yelm top seed? (fnarr, fnarr)

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:51:11 +1000

RR:

> > Heck, Yelmalio will have two teams in the DPL - the Sartar Sun Domers
and
> > the Sun County Survivors - who will have to battle to see which one is
the
> > real Yelmalio before Elmal is even involved...

And the Farlanders of course - the unreformed Far Walker Alda Churi Exodus Temple of Yelmalio Blue Flame (Youf Survival Fellowship), the Twelve Step First Reformed Open Fellowship Solar Temple of Yelmalio Moon-Friend ("We Do Foreign Rites!"), the Crusading Second Reformed Reasonably-Closed Fellowship Elect Temple of Yelmalio Elmal-bane (With Baptism by Fire, Signs & Wonders, Persecutions of the Pale Torch Heretics & Wayward Cousins), The 'Why Can't We All Be Kin', Quiet & Meek Catholic Ecumenical Pacifist (Sun and Smilies)

Band, (population seven, all gone south for the summer),  (The Strictly
Cash, Gold Only, Spear & Shield, Honour-Before-Ancestry Sun Dome Mercenary
Band, and The Secret  Elect Temple of Harvar  Big Wind - 'What shall we do
today boss?' Fellowship (With Dragons, Gatherings of Armies & Dire Prophecies, Incorporated).

AF:

> Wasn't there an old Chaosium map with about 15 "Sun Dome temples" marked?
> At the present rate, they likely have a "Yelmalio" each...

Pessimist. The variation is not likely to be more than any Sartarite cult that is molested by heroquesters, continual kinstrife, cultural theomachy, multiple-Greggings, assorted MOB actions, the odd Steveing, Lunar plottings, Darra Happan fashionable imperialisms, Sartar House Royal conspiracies and dire prophecies from before the Euro made us one. Twelve at max.

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

He never gave a judgement till it was ripe, for fear it might be wrong and the crops worsen.