Re: Sense Runic Powers - an example

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:29:41 -0000

> I think the correct answer to the in-game questions posed is, in
each
> case, "Who rolled what level of success?"

A convenient, traditional and sensible cop-out^H^H^H^H^H^H^H compromise, which I of course chose. I decided that the Bishop's 'See Historical Events' ability was moderately difficult, Steve's character's magical spying on the results (enhanced with 'Identify Runic Powers') was a bit more difficult, and Celest's Illusory iterference was bloodey difficult. Since they their magical aptitude after all bonuses, etc was also in the same order, pretty much any combination of results was possible.

IMHO the type and orrigin of the Illusion/Glamour/whatever magic is important, but I can't reveal any more at this stage. Steve, you can add that to Sean's list of things your characters don't know, if you like.

Simon Hibbs