Re: Sense Runic Power

From: charlescorrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:10:40 -0000

> The realy tricky question is what she did to interfere with
> Bishop Berthold's magic, to prevent him discovering her use of
> magic in the orriginal assassination. I regarded that as being a
> very difficult task, but still possible. I still stand by that
> decision, because I think that should have been possible. It's
> the sort of thing I would let a player character do, albeit
> with a hefty difficulty modifier for example, although to be
> honest I am not sure how it fits with Greg's take on Illusion
> magic.

I think that that one is easy. She temporarily made a different reality/history where she was not involved in the assination. The Bishops truth/investigation magic saw that reality. It fits (my understanding of) Greg's definition of reality. Easy. Apart from the difficulty of +60. And the improvisation penalty too!

regards,
Charles