Consistency (was Sense Runic Power)

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:31:00 -0000

I agree that the above would be undesirable. However I do often get the feeling that a Bumper Book of Sample Resistances would help me when narrating. Even (especially?) if it were established by precedent within a group's play sessions. The published Hero Wars rules do have some lists of resistances already.

> or a shared trust and enjoyment of the story between the narrator
and players.

But you must admit that the rule book is also an important part of how you get fairness and consistency, which are generally important when playing games.

sjjh