Re: Illusion

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:17:13 EDT

In a message dated 22/06/02 07:40:52 GMT Daylight Time, hw-rules_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< To "restrict" the Creation/Shapechange aspect of Illusion magic, don't hand  out "Create Illusory Cow" type spells/feats. Hand out "Create Cow Smell", or  "Seeming of a Cow" instead.

 RR

I think this is how I would do it. If I had to come up with house rules I would even go as far as coming up with some sort of scale of improv modifiers Of course, with Eurmal magic one does not need to do this as it is pretty much a special case (ST.66).

Is there some reference in KoDP to a herd of cows that changes colour?

Keith