'hologrpahic' illusions

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:50:24 -0400

> I'm not entirely sure that Glorantha has any kind of 'holographic'
> type illusion magic. I know it was possible to produce such
> effects using Sorcerous illusion magic in RQ3, but asside from
> that I don't recall anything that leads me to believe such magic
> exists.

At the end of his posts on how 'Illusion' spells actually create things rather than deceive the senses, Greg often throws in an aside to the effect that 'glamours' also exist, which do things like disguise a character's appearance.

I imagine the justification for these is that they often occur in RW myth, but allowing them seems to bring back all the rules questions I thought we'd got rid of - does the glamour decieve a troll using Darksense?

Andrew