Re: Donandar magic keyword

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:46:21 +0200

Wulf Corbett:

> But would they be HIS Runes, or just Associate Runes? I notice there
> are no Associate Cults presented in the Preview, so no Associate Cult
> magic.

        I think that associate magic is subsumed in the Worship [Pantheon] and Initiate (or Devotee) of [God] abilities.

> I'd agree fully, if I had an 'Entertainer' or 'Bard' Occupational
> Keyword list.

        True, and strange. After all "bard" is an adventurer occupation as standard as "warrior". I understand (although don't like) why farmer has been left out, but entertainer? The closest thing is the Dilettante from the Lunar Occupation List.

> Can't argue with that, except... what's a 'Strophe'? Never heard the
> word before...

        Uh? What do you call a grouping of verses in a poem? Perhaps it's an italianism...

> Can't stand Rush, prefer Siouxsie & the Banshees or Sisters of
> Mercy :)

        Gaak! Heretic! You shall be confined in a 3x3x3 meters standard dungeon room together with [insert your most despised boyband] performing live 24 hours a day and a goblin who only speaks of the player character's level correlated Forgotten Realms ecology. :)

> Just make it a difficult feat, maybe D+20 (or however it's
> represented now).

        This is what I'll do (see my reply to Tim Ellis, too). Thanks for the suggestion.

	Cheers,
	An unrepressed Alex.