Re: Affinity and Mythology (was A thought on limiting improvisation)

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:25:29 -0000

But you can Improvise it again and again from another ability (or the same feat from the same Afinity in different sessions), until one day you decide to cement it as a new Ability/Feat.

In context, if you required a Mythology roll to be allowed to Improvise a feat, but failed the Mythology roll, would you be allowed to Improvise the feat this time? Would you be allowed to use the Affinity at full rating, with no penalty?

If this were the method used (roll Mythology before Improvising a feat), I'd have to say 'no' to both, and I don't like that, despite the fact I like having feats tied to mythology.

Wulf