Associate Magic

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 09:58:44 +0200

Me & Wulf Corbett:

> > I think that associate magic is subsumed in the Worship
> [Pantheon] and
> > Initiate (or Devotee) of [God] abilities.
> Do these Abilities allow use of other Deities magic?

        Not really, in fact. But Worship [Pantheon] is the ability you use to get Divine Intervention, which is in essence like borrowing other Deities' magics. IIRC there is an example where a devotee of a god loses a point of his devotion because he resorts too much to divine aid from other gods.

        Anyway this is a question for Roderick: how is associate cults' magic represented in HW, if it is at all?

	Cheers,
	An associate Alex.