Re: Combat abilities question

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 22:14:16 -0000

I'm looking forward to there being broad skills other than Combat (my character Nevana currently has Spinning, Weaving, Housework, Domestic chores all separate).

I'm also looking forward to there being plenty of good examples in the rules. And an index, IIRC.

I think that you could have lots of separate weapon skills, and still use the Hero Wars system. If your campaign was centred around hand-to-hand combat and you wanted all the details brought out in play, then why not? It might even make Humakti interesting to play.....

"Briogan's Dirk is the only weapon that will slay Tenderblood the Vampire. Damn, all I have is poignard, stilletto and bodkin. I'm gonna have to improvise."

sjjh