Re: Spending HP on affinities

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:36:32 +0100

reinierd wrote:

> Any thoughts on whether this is worthwhile? With combat affinities in
> particular, it seems better just to spend on close combat ...

David Dunham replied:
 > most combat affinities can let you harm  > people at a distance.

and other such special effects (e.g. running on treetops). However, only devotees get those advantages. For initiates there is, as Reinierd suggests, no apparent benefits worth the triple cost.

I'm inclined to consider this a bug, but we've really only played as devotees in our games. Does anyone have any experience of playing initiates?