Re: Joining Sub-Cults

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:10:22 +0100

>I'm confused, can someone please tell me where the rules re: joining
>sub-cults are located? And maybe just tell me how its done? If I'm a
>devotee of Lhankor Mhy with all its associated abillities and
>affinities my I also join the Chernan the Seeker sub-cult gaining its
>Explorer affinity without loosing my affiliation to the Lhankor Mhy
>cult?

My understanding is that you can ONLY join the main cult by joining a sub-cult. Thus (without bothering to check that Chernan is a sub-cult of LM) a devotee of Lankhor Mhy would automatically be a member of one sub-cult (e.g. Chernan the Seeker). This is included in the normal time costs for the cult. Additional sub-cults or initiation into other gods is possible, at additional time costs. Though I seem to remember some gods have special rules on this.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson