Re: Don't be this guy

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:26:30 -0000

> Keywords (including those given for creatures in AR) are
> just a package of suggested abilities to save time and effort.
Surely if the narrator always has to rewrite them in line with what the story requires, then they haven't saved time and effort?

> [Interesting stuff about magic/mundane that I'll re-read later.]

Veering somewhat: Are you saying that Hero Wars is only suitable for "linear" scenarios? In other words can the narrator only assign ability ratings to NPCs on the basis of the exact role that the NPC will play in the story?

Cheers,

sjjh