Re: Re: Ability, worldscale, augments,long campaigns

From: Hannu Kokko <Hannu.Kokko_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:25:57 +0300

> Hi Hannu,
>
> Nice to bump into you at CO2

Yep, sure was nice to see you too. Very good GM'ing by you in the Everything is Thunder, enjoyed the session and the Wintertop book, a lot.
>> but I am not sure whether I have enjoyed being a HW referee in a

> campaign as much as I enjoyed being the referee in RQ campaign.
>
> I love it more, lots more empowerement by the game system

There are lots of interesting things you can achieve but whether the current rules will stand a long campaign ruleswise and powergain wise remains to be seen. Players in my campaign do not seem to enjoy the rules as much as they did the old ones (RQ).

--hannu