Re: Worldscale conclusion

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:09:30 +0100

>So next, i think, we need some kind of table, that shows us, what kind of
>results can be expected if you pit a certain mastery against another

Roughly :

Number of masteries advantage            Advantage
1                                                        Likely to win
2                                                        Very likely to win
3                                                        Never loses (tie
on fumble vs. crit)
4                                                        Always wins
6+                                                      Always smears
opponent to goo

Descriptions are given in the table in the rule book you've quoted from. How much more than 'god-like' do you feel you need?

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson