Re: Re: My Worldscale conclusion so far

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:12:27 +0100

>In the meantime I'll work on an explanation of the theory that helps
>the rest of you to see it even if it kills me trying.

I understand your point. I happen to think you are wrong. Maybe if you could explain WHY you feel this extra level of complexity is a good thing it might be more helpful. At the moment, all I'm getting is that there are some stories you don't want to tell (e.g. human outruns horse, doesn't use magic) and want the rules system to disallow them. If there's more to it than this, I would be interested.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson