Classification of divine powers

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:39:48 EDT

Jeff said:

<Orlanth is not the god of storm. He IS storm.He
<holds some of the greater principles of the universe - but really <he IS
that principle.
<To have a certain amount of control over all the weather in <Glorantha is
about a 10w9 - which is the power of a greater god.

COOL!
That is exactly the kind of information,that i have waited for.Do you think you can write a text like this, for other divine ratings(W4,5,6,7,8,9,10) as well?!!
What about some gods from our world,like mercury/hermes(who was a lesser god, i think) or mars,venus or jupiter ?!

I had this idea, that W4 is demonic.A being with greater powers than humans but not a god.Also the rating for demigods like hercules ?

Or we could do it in order,what kind of gods do we know and what are they like.There are gods in a pantheon and supergods that rule alone,there are saints and demons and angels....I always wondered what Cthulhu might be in HW....

Christian