Re: Issaries web site

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 20:46:23 +0100

On Sun, 14 May 2000 18:25:38 +0200, Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...> wrote:

>The Issaries web site is now up and running

OK, I downloaded & printed the demo, and I'll try and arrange a demo in a couple of Saturdays. It'll be in The Dragon & George, Parnie Street, Glasgow (behind the Tron theatre). Scotland, of course. Unfortunately, as the shop is a bit small, it'll be standing room only, so I'm not sure if it'll be a success. If I get some interest for a better date I'll delay it.

One question, I'm still not sure what effect an 'Unrelated Action' has during a combat. What exactly happens to you and your opponent if you are
a) the current Actor
b) the current... erm... what ever the other guy is called

Nice simple scenario, if a bit bloodthirsty...

Wulf