Re: ViewScale

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:19:06 +0100

> From these insights result my wish to have more definitions of
>masteries(beyond W4)

Why? They are god-like - beyond the capacity of normal humans to understand being that good. The stuff of legends only, but the Hero Wars is a time of legends. How much more definition do you need?

>(how powerful is mastery x over mastery z).

I've already provided you with this table. The absolute masteries in a contest don't matter - only the difference (which is why, of course, HW is logarithmic).

>If you once understand the HW mechanics you can make up ANY storyrelevant
>monster WITHOUT a bestiary.And that�s because the mechanics are so universal!

Now you understand the point we've been trying to make all along. Your path to true illumination is begun, grasshopper.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson