Multiplying and adding.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:35:04 +0100 (BST)

Nick Brooke:
> I agree completely, however, that multiplying a TN by any number greater
> than one breaks the rules. (AFAIK, this only happens in the Lunar Magic
> rules, which I consider "broken" for that reason).

This is the only such that I can think of too, but adding together ability rating is problematic for essentially the same reason. The most direct example of this would be the Gor/Devor cults. Obviously the true successors to the old RQ Babs cult in that respect... It crops up in several other places, though.

Cheers,
Alex.