Re: Last actions as played

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:34:22 -0000

> Unfortunately, I've found that few players will willingly kill off
their
> characters instead of getting back in the thick of things (I'd be
happy to
> be proven wrong for other groups), so the main rules for FAs focus
on
> getting back in the fight, not doing one last desparate act before
dieing.

> RR

Dying is a possibly extreme outcome. If the situation is not so bad, I prefer anyway a True Last Action Resort (with remote possibility, in case of transfer of fully rejoining the frame) than a Restore to Action type of option. Especially for NPCs, but also not to open more possibilities to never ending contests.

Gian