Talk to soul

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 09:01:13 -0000

I would like to know how do you deal with 'Talk to Soul ritual' feat (ST p. 195).

Could you use it for essences and spirits of the dead? I suppose yes, with the alien world penalty, but I'm not sure.

Do you need a ghost or could you call the soul of any dead people?

Have the soul to stay in the Caverns of Silence or you could call the soul when it is in the Path of the Dead, in the Court of Silence, in the afterlife?

My principal doubt is if you could admit this ritual for investigating the recent murder of a Buserian lunar bureucrat (a fact that will happen in my game).

Have you invented some "background elements" for the ritual in your games [sorry because the last question is probably better suited to the HeroWars list]

Thanks,

Antonio