Re: Animism Rules

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:08:38 +0100

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:38:23 -0000, "antalvarez2001" <antalvarez1976_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>How do you deal with animism? Did you change the rules? Do you give
>to a shaman only 5 spirits -or less if they are integrated-?

By avoiding it, mostly... difficult, as the most powerful character in our clan is an ex-RQ (1, 2 & 3) Shaman. There is a page of outline rules in the Initiate section of the GTA that might be the HQ rules, but they are far from complete. There's a hint of them in the Unspoken Word Uz volume by inference from the animist keywords (but no rules). As a converted character, my shaman has more than 5 spirits - a hell of a lot more. For a shaman to have only 5 always seemed ludicrous to me anyway. And Greg has stated there will be no Integration in HQ, but hasn't revealed what, if anything, will replace it.

Wulf