Re:animists

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:46:02 -0000

> Could shamans keep spirits as followers?
> It makes some sense as they would get to know some spirits on a
personal
> level and may like keeping them around. The spirits would stay
with a
> heroic shaman just as a human follower would for protection,
increased
> prestige, etc.

Absolutely. My Spirit Talker has two of them, a Passion Spirit of Pain, known only as the Wraith, who remembers only the agony of his death at Lunar hands, and a Chalana Arroy devotee (we've quietly ignored the Animist/Theist problem) name of Arabella, who was a Mad Head Ghost in a RQ scenario, freed by our characters, now attempting to atone for her actions. Neither of them are terrifically sane...

Wulf