Re: Re: Opinions wanted

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:23:44 -0700

> By the looks of the FAQ on the updated (and very pretty) Issaries
> site, it looks like you have to Incorporate 3 relevant spirits, and
> get them all to an appropriate level (5W2 wasn't it?) before you can
> get the Secret of shapeshifting. Correct? Looks like the basic rules
> carry the basic info on Hsunchen anyway...

Pages 215-216 in the HW book.

You only need to get one mastery (1w) in each of the three integrated talents. You can start the game with three integrated talents at 5w, 1w and 1w (using your primary and secondary skills in character creation) and the shapechange talent at 12. (or at least, *I'd* let you if you were in my game).

RR