Re: Another animist question

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:56:16 +0100

>I think that other problem with the kolating shaman is how to overcome
>the 10W3 barriers with the Other Side, because he probably have few
>fellow spirit worshippers, if any. The fetch and the shamanic circle
>help, but I think it's difficult.

Look at the rituals rules. A PC shaman should have at least about 10W2 for crossing over to start with (appropriate ability, can't remember off the top of my head) plus his fetch. So he "only" needs another 20 points for a 50-50 chance of getting over, 10 points puts you in sight of doing so. Coax a few other PCs into supporting the ceremony, remember to carry lots of shamanic stuff with you, and spend some time over the ceremonies, this isn't hard to achieve. Ten games in, and his target number will be into the 10W3 level anyway.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson