Re: Another animist question

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:45:22 -0000

Hi Graham,

>>Anyway, when was the last time you saw a theist not getting a feat
because he couldn't reach the god plane?<<

Yeah, I would recommend my policy which, so far, has been to allow Guy to tell me the Might of the spirit he is trying to capture and then running the whole thing as a simple contest 'off-camera' to prevent a shaman needing to much in-game time to incease their magic. Seems to be a good balance, and we do some as a HQ for flavour the same as, for example, we recently gave the Ernaldan the chance to pick up some new feats on her heroquest.