Re: Another animist question

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:48:48 -0000

Charles Corrigan wrote:

>> So we have breakouts (cutaways?) where the Narrator concentrates
on subset of the group while the other players either gossip, plan their next steps or follow up inter-character issues.<<

Just normal rapid cutting between seperated paricitpants really, sometimes it ust makes sense for Heroquests to be mostly one-on-one and giving the other players something else, but also important, to do is sometimes more satisfying than making them 'supporting cast'. The Empire Strikes Back is a great movie for the model of cutting between groups. But its been around since GMs began plying their craft, so I ain't taking the credit on this one :)