Re: Re: Animism Rules

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:54:03 +0100

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:00:04 -0000, "Ian Cooper" <ian_hammond_cooper_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> I thought this only applies when the Fetch's abilities matched the
>> action? Obviously this is true of any follower, but as we have no
>> examples of a Fetch and it's abilities (or even how many it has),
>
>Which would be my point, a free follower in the keyword.

Given that Spirit-Talker/Shaman is likely to be an Advanced occupation, that still short-changes animist compared to the four warrior followers included in the Weaponthane keyword etc.

>> If I have to wait until next May, I may as well either retire her
>or make up my own rules for Serdrodosa...
>
>True, we could make it up on this list though, seems like a fine use
>of assembled intellect ;-)

Well, there seems to be little or nothing to go on, but my first thought is that Serdrodosa, although the animistic path to worship of Asrelia, is presumably not limited to only older women, as Asrelia worship is, since otherwise where do all the YOUNG female animists go?

Wulf