Telmori Keywords

From: DRACUMEL <dracumel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:18:32 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2002-10-17-1218.

Hi all,
I have been searching the web for references for Telmor and the Telmori, epsecially keywords.
But there seems to be nothing new.
I need some for my next game and I was hoping to keep some going through the whole campaign.
There was a write up in Heroes#4 and some stuff in Tradetalk#7 but no HW keywords.
Does anyone have any Keywords or any writeups of HW Telmori characters?

Here's what I found:-

I found a few Russian telcom systems [I presume anyway], a Rt Rev Bishop Telmor Sartison, a anti-capitalist, and some 'animal brands'.

I did find some useful pages though:

This is the offical page;
http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/cult-telmor.html
[1999].

This is good page:
http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_igotts/bloodtooth/legends.htm By Bloodtooth and Silkeyes [?]...[1997].

Andrew Moreton's page has a brief overview: http://freespace.virgin.net/andrew.moreton/telmor.htm
[1998].

This covers the Hsunchen point of view especially Mralot: http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/hsunchen/mralcult.htm
[1999].

This is just plain silly:
http://www.expage.com/tesssongpage
[Date - who cares?]

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

"Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason"