One-off adventure note

From: jamesjhawkins <James.Hawkins_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:40:50 -0000

I've just narrated a one-off adventure using Hero Wars rules (though not setting) for the London group. The characters were written for the episode.

Rather than do the whole character generation, I gave the players just the hundred words and a number of HPs. They wrote-in or increased their characters' abilities as the story progressed. As the adventure became tougher, at the start of each scene they received some more HPs each.

I did this in the first place to save time in writing the scenario, but I think it worked out nicely as a way of giving the players more control over their characters and the story.

Cheers,

Jim